- Durable with camera mount, easy attached to GoPro cameras
- Double air-flow channel – inhaling and exhaling separate channels for anti-fogging
- Broadside dual sealing design is from imitating human face, made of liquid silicone without skin irritation.
- 180 degree wide viewing with anti-impact safety window for good vision
- With a breathing tube with dry top technology, you can breathe freely underwater
- Drain value in the mask, to drain away the water by raising up your head when water leaking
- Four adjustable elastic fabric headband, easy to wear and suitable for all kinds of head shape
- Ideal for diving, swimming, snorkeling and other underwater activities
- Colour – pink, blue and green
An innovative snorkeling mask (surface snorkeling) enabling you to SEE and BREATHE UNDERWATER just like on DRY LAND! Discovery of the underwater world becomes even more accessible. See and breathe underwater world becomes even more accessible. See and breathe underwater as easily as you would on land The main obstacle to snorkeling is the difficulty in breathing underwater with a snorkel. Indeed, breathing through your mouth is unnatural, and the snorkel mouthpiece is sometimes considered too intrusive, uncomfortable and unhygienic. That’s why Tribord invented the Easybreath, the first full-face snorkeling mask, for breathing underwater as easily and naturally as you would on land with your nose and mouth.
Thanks to its large size, this innovative mask also offers users an unobstructed 1800 field of vision, and is prevented from fogging up by a double air-flow system that is identical to the system used in domestic extraction fans. To ensure that water does not enter via the snorkel, the Easybreath mask is equipped with a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water.
Furthermore, the top of the snorkel is highly visible in order to avoid any collisions on the surface.